Poor Sarah Connor. She spent all season running from "Metal" only to get an axe in the back from some puny execs. What obscure role will Summer Glau play now... ooh... let's put her on the Dollhouse payroll!! I actually liked watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles but those bastards canceled it. Thanks Fox. Why don't you make some more brilliant decisions and cancel Family Guy, Futurama and Firefly? Oh, wait... at least they brought one of those back.The final tally of my shows that were on the bubble reveals Dollhouse and Chuck made it. I guess not all's lost but this crap pisses me off. Fox, you can roll American Idol into a little ball and shove it up your... *sigh*. I mean, frick, I got a bigger hard drive for the DVR!! What am I going to put on it now, Glee? It's like American Idol took a crap and the turd pooped out another turd that vomited up a show. Who screens this junk anyhow?
No comments:
Post a Comment