Monday, April 18, 2011

Neighbor's Car

If you recall, I had a post from August last year where one of my neighbors had some Jerry Springer action. What I didn't mention is that later on in that month said neighbor had been sharing a car with the girlfriend who had now moved out. Long story short, he bought a car. He told me, in passing, that (despite the Jerry Springer style fight, the huge-ass U-Haul, people moving things out, more cursing and no more girlfriend's car in the driveway) things were fine between he and his lady friend and the car was for his daughter... who lived in Texas. Well, guess what? The car's still in his driveway. As I was doing things in the yard today I noticed he's still driving around on the paper 30 day tag. I'm going to assume he has a proper tag and it's fallen out of the back window. In case he doesn't, I'm posting my top 10 excuses he can use as his car gets towed.

  1. "My metal plate just looks really crappy... and white... and like paper."
  2. "Awe, crap. Someone stole my real plate."

  3. "No sir. The expiration date is faded because the dealership had an old marker."

  4. "Plates? We don't need no stinkin' plates!"

  5. "I'm waiting on my FOP plates to arrive."

  6. "What? I'm having trouble hearing you over my middle finger."

  7. "Don't check the trunk. Seriously. There is nothing in there you want to see."

  8. "It's ok. My neighbor's taxes pay your salary."

  9. "Expired plates? Then you won't care about this beer."

  10. "It's ok. This is my daughter's car. She lives in Texas."

No comments:

Post a Comment