To add to the weird eve I was awaken at 4:30ish this morning to the lovely sound of people yelling at each other. It's an ironic and unpleasant coincidence that I blogged about them last night. Long story short, I heard something to the effect of.... "No, no (muffled) That's a lie (muffled) B-S! B-S! B-S! That's a load of B-S! (muffled) B-S!" Then the car started and sped away. Seriously? Take it inside. Whatever. Maybe I'll write an email and cc it to everyone in my address book just for fun. Geesh.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Friggin' Weird Evening
It was a weird evening. I should have just gone to bed. Instead, I stayed up to get ahead and do some work. One of the emails I went through had a post saying that someone wasn't on a mailing list. So, to check the list, I added it to the cc line and clicked to see the properties. Once I confirmed the person needed to be added, I went ahead and clicked send instead of cancel. Nice. Now everyone has a stupid email that makes no sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment