Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothin' Says Hood Like a Drive-by

A few Thursdays back I was sleeping on the couch since someone else's alarm was set to 4:30am and I didn't really want to get up. A loud pop-pop awoke me from my slumber. I jumped up and ran to the front door and looked out... nothing. I went to the back and didn't see anything either. Surely, it must have been a dream. Weird dream, indeed. It reminds me of the time I drempt about an earthquake only to find out it was real. Totally odd.

A few days later I was talking with neighbors from the street across the pond behind me. They asked if I heard about the drive-by shooting. A little perplexed, I asked about the date only to find that I'm not totally insane because I apparently did some gun shots. Allegedly, the broke-ass house behind me (remember "sitting on the roof girl?") had their car shot up. There were also claims of drug dealinz' and stuff. I don't know about all that but it's stupid shit like this that annoys the hell out of me. Someone needs to tell those thugs to chill the frick out befo they mamas find out 'bouts they hatin' drop a plate on they ass.

1 comment:

  1. what does drempt mean? what language is that, German?

    ReplyDelete