Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can't Catch a Break

After two twelve hour days of catastrophe at work I was really looking forward to some slow time (you know, 10 hour days... a "break"). Instead, I got a call that my dad was in the hospital. It's never good when you get admitted and his isn't the best of cases. On top of that, when I got home I had to pull the dishwasher to disperse an ant fiesta. Of course, it was nothing some pesticide and half a can of spray foam couldn't fix but it was still a pain in the ants. After what seemed an eternity, I finally got everything put back together and cleaned up. As I was headed to bed late that night I thought to myself, what else can happen this week? Well, this morning I found out. When we tried to start the Highlander, it was deader than a door nail. Anyone recall that I already replaced a car battery in the last week? She's' on the charger but it's not looking good. I'll probably have to pull $80 out of my bunghole. I guess since April 15th is getting near I should go ahead and prepare the bunghole anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment