I've been doing some reading in my "free time" but I haven't posted much. Just like a nocturnal emission, I've got to get some of this out. Here is some friggin' junk that may only be interesting to me but I'm tossing it out there.... Clarice.
1. Get out your tin hats 101: The US Government secretly injected people with plutonium for science!
2. For Mr. Workshop. Even though he hasn't blogged in a while, nothing reminds me of your rants like a good bacon milkshake.
3. Cops arrest independent videographer for interferring with police business because he asked if he could go to his car and leave. They charge him for resisting arrest despite the fact he says he didn't and has it on film. After his arrest the footage has been deleted from his camera. He's a nerd and undeletes some of the footage of his arrest. Who would have known destroying evidence is federal offense?
4. DNA tangling isn't Disney's newest movie but it could change treatments for genetic diseases like HIV and cancer.
5. More tin hat 101: Scientists propose using quantum dots to control nerve cells. Alternatively, I propose using Dippin' Dots to control stomach cells.
6. Are you a celeb who just bought a phone under a fake name? The feds think you're a criminal and want to track you. Sorry John Smith, you're hosed.
7. The big O administration has prosecuted more media leaks than all others previous administrations combined. Is this better control on information or is it a way to censor whistleblowers?
8. Gizmodo asks if the senate is trying to call them internets dumb and slide parts of the failed SOPA bill into other pending bills. Seriously doesn't anybody realize it's an election year? That's right, nobody needs licensing or qualifications to vote. Hell, you don't even need to be you to cast a vote.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment