Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just Watched the Rest of "The Event"

Since it's summer, there ain't crap on tv. Well, I mean unless you wanna see some stupid reality junk or idiots trying to cook. In reality, I prefer to be outside but since it's hot and muggy I'd rather be lazy and sit in air conditioning. Hey, I'm American.


I guess I've also been using TV as an escape from reality.... well, work. So, it works for me. I finally caught up on the last season of several shows including "The Event." I have to admit, the show was great, then it sucked (mostly because of 2 actors) then it improved just before the last few episodes. I actually got back into it and was thrilled with the prospects of next season after watching the finale. Well, I was thrilled until I read this. Like all the shows I watch, this one inevitably got cancelled too. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment