Monday, November 22, 2010

I Heart TSA

click for image author

I love the TSA just like the next guy... yep, I'd like to kick it in the junk. With the new "screening process," they've effectively transitioned the jacked up process of flying on near-bankrupt airlines into a fantastic process by which they either keep your nekked scans, strip your kid, make you piss yourself or demand to see your boob before you can board a plane. Basically, unless my car can't physically travel to a destination in a reasonable amount of time, I'm staying the hell away from the airport. It doesn't help that an airline pilot's union is fighting scanners and a former officer believes these inconsistent practices may lead to a public revolt or a terrorist attack.


As Thanksgiving approaches, think for a moment about driving for a few hours instead of hopping a plane. Also, Nov. 24th is National Opt Out Day. You can learn what Gizmodo thinks led to this by checking out their "History of Airport Security." If people stop hopping planes the airlines may have something to say about having a virus sucking their clients away.... besides, someone needs to fund that state trooper who feels the need to clock from atop an I74 fly-over ramp completely hidden from Southbound I465 traffic.


Have a happy Thanksgiving week and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment