I guess that's only funny if you're a geek. Oct. 10, 2010 is officially being called binary day. For you non-geek people, happy 42 (now who sounds lame?).
On a non-related note, I finally watched the end of the series FlashForward. Too bad the show got shIt-canned by some f*tard execs at ABC. Granted, who could imagine that having a douchebag self-absorbed FBI agent as a main character would kill ratings? They should have taken a note from Fringe. Despite that I'll admit it was making a much-needed upswing towards the end of the season. I guess I'll never know what happens to Mark Benford or how the hell a quantum entanglement device works. At least now I know what the producers saw in their FlashForward... that's right... nada.
By the way, ABC execs, thanks for also canceling Better Off Ted. In canceling the shows I watched on your network you've freed me up to watch TV from CBS, NBC and Fox. Suck it.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment