It's the home stretch people. I dun did me sum grout
werk! Despite my sore arm and thanks again to a hand from the bro, I was able to get grout on the tile (and just about
everywhere else) this weekend. I was a little frustrated when it dried as the color washed out. If you see the swatch, the dry grout was much lighter than it was supposed to be. I started sealing it tonight and it didn't do much with the color. I guess we just don't buy grout from Home Depot any more. Besides, it ended up being about $2 a bag more. The new rule is buy tile from Home Depot and all the install supplies from
Lowes or
Menards. Write that down.
Well, the whole grout color thing just sucks but I sure as hell am not going to pull it all out and start over. That's
fo sho. Next step, install shelves and caulk.

No comments:
Post a Comment