Tuesday, July 10, 2012
4G and Free Time
Last week I took a vacation in Cinncinati where Sprint has 4G WiMax blanketing that area. Too bad those jankey bastards could only put one friggin' 4G tower in Indianapolis. No worries, by the time my contract expires they will have increased the price to the same as Verizon or AT&T and they actually have decent 4G LTE coverage. I will admit the improved speed on 4G was nice while it lasted. In watching videos from Cracked.com I think I found the most unique 70's Western movie trailer I've ever seen. I doubt anybody in their right mind would make this movie today... well, unless they're trying to win a most racest and worst acting in a Western movie award. I mean, the shootouts are totally fake because the horses never die. The 70's were definitely a different time (YouTube).
Labels:
att,
cell phone,
cracked.com,
movie,
racist,
sprint,
verizon,
youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment