UPDATE: Here's another irony. A few weeks ago I was running late to an appointment in the bustling town of Greenfield. I was driving a good click slowly passing traffic in the middle lane of a construction zone but the 3 or 4 other cars in my anus began to disagree as the lanes merged from 3 to 2. I didn't budge mostly because the right lane was riddled with semis and I there were cars up ahead. As we proceeded forward I caught a glimpse of a busted gold Crown Vic. No, I didn't get another ticket but thanks to Officer Jeremy this time for removing the Klingons from my anus as they cowered from the great unmarked turd.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
How Not to Start a Thursday...
Let me be the first to say that those flashy new cop cars look cool as long as they're not behind you. Unfortunately, I didn't even get that. About a month ago I was visited in the rain by a ISP Trooper in a busted gold Crown Vic who slapped me with my first ticket in more than 9 years. Now, there are those who argue I could write a book on "What not to do with a supercharged car," but I'm man enough to admit he may or may not have cut me a break here. I cannot attest nor deny that my heads-up display may have indicated a speed that far exceeded the violation speed on said ticket. I will, however, say that $151 isn't that easy to swallow. Then again neither is the $78 in "diversion program" bribes extortions fees that keep that sucker away from my not-too-happy-I-recently-crashed-a-car insurance company. So, I'm not even gonna fight this one. It's my pay to play fees for what I hope is another 9 years of watching those flashy new cop cars go by me.
UPDATE: Here's another irony. A few weeks ago I was running late to an appointment in the bustling town of Greenfield. I was driving a good click slowly passing traffic in the middle lane of a construction zone but the 3 or 4 other cars in my anus began to disagree as the lanes merged from 3 to 2. I didn't budge mostly because the right lane was riddled with semis and I there were cars up ahead. As we proceeded forward I caught a glimpse of a busted gold Crown Vic. No, I didn't get another ticket but thanks to Officer Jeremy this time for removing the Klingons from my anus as they cowered from the great unmarked turd.
UPDATE: Here's another irony. A few weeks ago I was running late to an appointment in the bustling town of Greenfield. I was driving a good click slowly passing traffic in the middle lane of a construction zone but the 3 or 4 other cars in my anus began to disagree as the lanes merged from 3 to 2. I didn't budge mostly because the right lane was riddled with semis and I there were cars up ahead. As we proceeded forward I caught a glimpse of a busted gold Crown Vic. No, I didn't get another ticket but thanks to Officer Jeremy this time for removing the Klingons from my anus as they cowered from the great unmarked turd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment